Monday, August 30, 2010

Little visitors


Time out.


Papa and Brylan


Stubbs move over and give me some room. I am watching the baseball game.

Hey Stubbs, over here, it's me Brylan.


Getting to know you.
Getting to know all about you.

We had two little visitors yesterday. Jordan and Brylan came over for a while. Oh, and their parents too. That Jordan was so funny. He kept calling Ellie a fire truck and Stubbie a dump truck. I will admit that Stubbie is good at backing up and dumping. Jordan was very certain they were trucks and not dogs.

Brylan is a very happy little fellow. He smiles and smiles. Oh, and he sleeps about 10 -11 hours a night without waking up. I can't imagine a six month old baby sleeping that long. It never happened with my children. He is the tiniest little fellow. It is like he is a little angel.

Stubbie loves children. He wanted to be Jordan's best bud. Jordan had a few different ideas on how to show friendship but over all he liked Stubbie too. There was one brief time out but Stubbie was very forgiving.

Lizzie, Rog and Mamou met us at Chili's for supper. Jordan loves to eat. He put catchup on his pineapple. He could be the next Food Network star.

I am looking forward to seeing Jordan and Brylan's Halloween costumes. Jordan was Cookie Monster last year.

I had a great time scrapping on Saturday. I love the monthly scrap with my friends in my old neighborhood. It was a great weekend. I need a day to recover.

I posted a few pictures that Jordan and I took of their visit.

No comments: