Saturday, August 21, 2010

I am going to spend more time with my blog

I have been reading other people's blogs and am motivated to spend more time on my own. There are people who I know from the scrapbooking world that I love to read their new postings. Then there are blogs that I don't know the person, but feel like I do. There are so many creative people out there who share their talents on their blogs.

I think blogging is good for you. It is just like journaling. I never kept a journal or a diary, but I had lots of thoughts running around in my head. It is very cathartic for me. Yes, I dusted off the dictionary that I purchased from Half Price books and made sure that was the right word.

My blog is very plain and I need to learn how to spruce it up and use the options properly. It will be fun. I am working on some scraping stuff that I think I may post here too. Plus there are all those adorable pictures of my Stubbie. He is so photogenic.

OK, that may be my big project for the weekend. Right now though, I am heading for the shower and then a pedicure. I think going anywhere near a clothing store this tax free weekend is a bad idea.

Smooches to all!

Linda

No comments: