Balcony overlooking stage at Ryman.
Legends Saloon
We took a great Gray Line tour today of downtown Nashville. It was the best way to see the sights. We had a great tour guide named Jim, who moved here from Azle, Texas. He knew everything about everything.
We saw the parks and music row. We toured the Ryman Auditorium and the Country Music Hall of Fame. We had a soda in the Legends saloon.
When we were waiting on our car this morning they were unloading the trucks with the supplies for the onsite store. It was so exciting. When we were coming back in tonight, I met Wilna Furstenburg and her husband and girls. I recognized her face but could not remember who she was. I have my homework done for her class. She is here from Canada, but is actually South African.
I don't know what we will do tomorrow. I have to check in for the conference but the session does not start until 6:00 p.m.
We are having a great time.
Linda
No comments:
Post a Comment