Uncle Walter shares his Nascar cap with Jordan.
The girls watching the neighbors fireworks show.
Jordan loved the fireworks. He would giggle when they went off. The noise did not scare him at all. He was dressed in a star shirt and flag shorts. What a cutie pie!
We spent the 4th of July at Beverly and Walter's house. They live out in the county and you can pop all the fireworks you like out there. The neighbors all did their own fireworks show. I think we had the best one. The fireworks vendors must love the 4th out in the county.
I read some information about how to photograph fireworks. I set my camera on the fireworks setting and set up my tripod. I had difficulty knowing when to press the shutter because they dide not all go up at the same speed. For the grand finale, the One Bad Mother and some other funny name that I can't remember, it was so spectacular, that I could not focus on the camera.
It was a wonderful 4th of July. The burgers and hotdogs were great. Thanks Walter and Beverly for having us all over.
No comments:
Post a Comment