Saturday, June 28, 2008

Saturday IHBC Crop

Kalen
Debbie is using this whole table! That means some really great work is going on!
Judy (just here for the social interaction) and Vicki
Lavona and Todd
Rachel, Marcella, Detta and Terry
Today my scrappy friends and I drove over to Grand Prairie and joined my friends at my home church for an afternoon of scrapping. It was a great time. Lavona was in charge of snacks today and she put out a delicious spread. There was this popcorn that was out of this world, and little red velvet cake balls, and then for those who are inclined to be more healthy, there were fruit and vegetable trays. She also brought her great spinach dip with chips and crackers. I could go just for the snacks alone.
We made a great note pad make-n-take it. It is very cute project that Debbie and Vicki came up with. Kalen had fabulous door prizes as usual. The hardy scrappers were staying for an extended crop. Me and my mid-cities and south of town friends left around 6:00 p.m.
I showed my friends a little of my hometown that has grown and my neighborhood. We made a brief trip down memory lane and drove by the church where Detta and her husband got married. It was a fun afternoon. I completed about 3 LOs. That is good progress for me.

No comments: