Saturday, March 1, 2008

Road Trip to Waco


My DH and I took a little road trip today to Waco. There is a scrapbook store there that I have been looking at online. My DH was born in Waco and he took a little drive down memory lane today. The store was a very nice one. They had a lot of paper brands that I have only seen in magazines. There was an event going on that I am guessing had about 50 people participating in. The best part was that there was a SALE! 25% off everything in the store except adhesive and cardstock. There was a Mardel bookstore in the same shopping center. Jason's deli was in the shopping center as well. I just love Jason's. We had supper there.

On the way home we stopped in the Hillsboro Outlet Mall. We needed to use the bathroom more than shop. They have a Bath and Bodyworks Outlet there. I ran into Liz Claiborne store. The sign said everything was $9.99 or less. I found a rack of $7.99 and was just so excited. My DH stayed in the car and I was trying to hurry. I picked up several things and when I got to the check out, I learned that they were having an additional percentage off! I bought a tweed jacket, (it was actually $14.99), 7 pairs of pants and 3 shirts for $63.00! Some of my pants were only $1.99. The store is closing this December and they do not know how long the additional percentage off will last. If you are in Hillboro, you have to check it out! It was a great bargain shopping day!

2 comments:

Dettao said...

OMG, you actually went to the store that girl was talking about! You will have to tell me where it is. BTW, SCORE on the bargains, too.

Linda.B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.