I was invited to a scrapbooking retreat this past weekend. The church where I grew up was having the retreat. I have not been a member of this church in over 30 years, but some of my friends still attend. They were very kind to invite me to participate. The retreat was held at the camp where as a kid and teenager I would go to camp for a week every summer. It was always the highlight of my summer. I had a great time. It was cold this weekend and the room had a giant fireplace that we had roaring. The camp was more primitive than I remembered but there were so many great memories there.
I am very blessed to have friends that I have known since I was 5 and grew with at church. We have great memories of our childhood, and teenage years. The first picture is of my friends: Paula, Judy, Terry and me. The second picture is the people who worked very hard and organized the retreat, my friend Debbie and her daughter Kalen. Judy, the sister and aunt, respectively, is in the middle. They did a fantastic job.
My scrapping project from over the weekend was Girlfriend pages. I have photos from over the years and I am having a great time scrapping them. I will post some of them when I finish.
No comments:
Post a Comment