How many passwords do you have? I think I have at least 25. That includes work and home. I am not sure that my brain will remember 25 passwords. I tried to add a new post to this blog and guess what? I could not remember the password. It was completely frustrating. Then I realized the blog was set up with my former email address and all the password reset emails were being sent to that email. That other Linda with that other email address just no longer existed. Grrrrr!
Last week, Joe and I got new cell phones. No, not an I-Phone. It was over whelming to
know I needed to learn new technology and with that came more
passwords! Joe and I went to a class at the phone store to learn about our new phones. We sat in tiny folding chairs and listened to a 30-something man fly through steps for the new features on the phones. The average age of the class was 50-ish. There were two ladies that were 60 something. They were determined to learn how to use new technology. I realized that if they could do it at 60 something, I needed to listen and not complain. There was a man assisting the teacher who was a complete geek. He worked for a phone manufacturer. He had a cell phone watch. It was like from a spy cartoon. He admitted he had 3 cell phones. If I ever need 3 cell phones, I am checking out. I heaved myself out of the tiny folding chair and bought some accessories for my high-tech cell phone. I love it when Joe asks me how to do something. Before Joe, I could barely use a computer.
Last night, before I went to sleep, I read a book on my phone and the page scrolled all by itself as I read. At lunch today I looked at Facebook and a read my emails on my phone. I am really loving this new technology. The camera on the phone is great and I can do videos on it too. I have bought a ticket on the technology train.
No comments:
Post a Comment